TERM & CONDITIONS
- Tds will deducted 5%. (As per Income Tax Rule) & Non Pan Card 20%
- Admin Charges will deducted 10%
- Every applicant shall be 18 years of age or above.
- All payment deposit only company bank account other wise any loss company not responsible.
- Downline will be calculated on Active members.
- You will become Active member when you will complete 3 Direct Sponsor
- If the applicant agrees to adhere to and abide by the conditions
mentioned hereunder, he/she shall become a distributor on payment of
- the prescribed distributorship fee to the company by way of a crossed
demand draft. NEFT/RTGS, Online, Net Banking, Cheque, Ecs & Etc.
- The company under no circumstances will accept any payment in cash.
- The company has not authorised any official, officer or distributor of
the company to receive any amount in cash on behalf of the company towards the
distributorship fee, or cost of products, as the case may be.
- Anybody makes any payment in cash, it will be at his/her own risk and
under no circumstances, will the company be answerable to such unauthorised
- The distributor will be eligible for incentives or income only as per
the volume of business done by him that is also subject to the eligibility
norms formulated by the company. The company does not assure any incentive or
income to the distributor on merely account of his/her joining the company.
- The independent distributor will not be a consumer, agent, or employee
of the company. His/her position being so, he/she cannot bind the company, in
any manner nor he/she has any authority to bind the company or to represent or
speak on behalf of the company.
- The company will approve the distributorship by issuing an official
receipt and an online registration, which will carry the password and an
identification number known as User ID as chosen by the applicant
himself/herself. This password and User ID have to be quoted by the distributor
in all his/her transactions and correspondence with the company. The User ID
once chosen cannot be altered at any later point of time.
- The company will not entertain any request for any product/package made
after six months of the date of acknowledgement of payment.
- If the
applicant is a Partnership firm/Private limited company, then the applicant has
to provide all necessary documents pertaining to the partnership during the
registration of Distributorship.
- I have studied the Venture Team Victor business manual & agree to
abide by the operational procedures, rules & regulations herein stated. I
acknowledge that any violation of the terms of agreement contained in the
Venture Team Victor.
- Code of conduct, rules & regulations or any obligation I may have
with Venture Team Victor may result in the termination of my distributorship or
other disciplinary action as deemed appropriate by the Venture Team Victor
- I hereby confirm that I have entered into this agreement as an
independent distributor. My status remains as that of an independent
distributor & not an employee or company representative of Venture Team
Victor I shall look upon the Venture Team Victor business as my very own
business & shall bear all expenses & operational costs incurred to run
- I understand that the content of the Venture Team Victor business manual
may be amended or modified, from time to time to cope with any revision of
Venture Team Victor marketing system as well as government policies or economic
conditions. I shall make all necessary adjustments and cope with the changes
dutifully .I acknowledge that, it is my responsibility to keep myself updated
of all the changes.
- As an Venture Team Victor distributor entrusted with top quality
service, I shall strive to develop my business in Venture Team Victor in the
most efficient way. I shall also assist my down line distributors in building
their Venture Team Victor business.
- In the process of introducing new recruits or promoting Venture Team
Victor products, I shall not attempt to induce customers by quoting
unsubstantiated examples or claims, misappropriate the money of down line
distributors or customers.
- I shall practice the Venture Team Victor code of conduct at all times
while ensuring the interest and reputation of Venture Team Victor Is not
affected by my words or deeds.
- I shall refrain from making exaggerated claims or using deception or
unethical means to persuade others.
- The company reserves the right to accept or reject any application for
any reason as its discretion including applications that contain incomplete,
inaccurate, false or misleading information. Any alterations or modifications
will be subject to verification.
- Distributors are solely responsible for the compliance with applicable
- The company shall not be liable for non performance of its obligations
under this agreement due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- The company may from time to time amend or alter any of these terms and
conditions as its discretion without assigning any reasons.
- The independent distributors shall not display the company name, Logo as
designed by the company for printing his / her personal stationary.
- Once a distributor is terminated, he/she cannot enter any of the VENTURE
TEAM VICTOR premises/meeting locations and his/her incentives/income will be
- The company reserves the right to reject any distributorship/application
at its own discretion.
- Upon death of the independent distributors, the rights and
responsibilities the independent distributors are passed on to the rightful
nominee as per the law. The nominee shall be bounded by the terms and condition
of the original independent distributor agreement and abide by the companies
rules and regulations.
- The independent distributors should not collect the money for product
packages/services and they should collect DD in favour of company and handover
all the collected DD to company or authorized centre of the company.
- All the payments are in favour of Venture Team Victor Payable at Surat.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the Surat Court.
- If any dispute or difference arises between the parties hereto touching
the business or interpretation of any terms and conditions or as to incentives,
income etc., relating to the business of the company, the same shall be
referred to arbitration and the arbitration shall be governed by the
Arbitration And Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Product booking amount is not refundable at any condition.
- Payout will not be distributed on Saturday and Sunday.
- Minimum Withdrawal Rs. 500/-.